All The Rivers Run

All The Rivers Run

Saturday, January 10, 2015

2015

Sometimes, we reach a point where we are done waiting.  Welcome to 2015!

I don't know if I'll revitalise my blog or not as yet...   stepping down from blogging was a huge action on my part;   based upon the opinions and..  well..  protests, shall we say,  of others.   I tried to do the right thing by ceasing blogging all together, but in the end, MY blog, MY life, MY opinions.  Funny thing is, I always avoided the real controversial topics, never named names when speaking of my own personal journey through pain, and always removed any post that someone considered 'offensive', and yet, still I am still the bad guy.  I've learned that, no matter what you do, you cannot please everyone :) 

I've been planning our homeschooling for the year and awaiting our annual hs visit.  The basic plan is to continue with that of last year.    We are enjoying Mystery of History and as always, the various IEW products.  This year, we are matching our history studies to the History-Based writing books. 

It's amazing to realise that this year, I'm down to just three.  THREE!   Where have the years gone?   In addition, this year our youngest turns 13.   Yes, the wheels are turning, and life goes on.

We will start 2015 with an art workshop and a science camp...  two full weeks coming right up!   Should be a fun way to start the year.. after that..  we will see where life takes us :)

Linda.



2 comments:

  1. You hang in there girl! You are amazing and wonderful, caring and responsible, morally upright and decent - you are an inspiration.

    PS: If you're feeling at a loss with just three to HS then I am happy to send one over for you ... really, really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I've learned that, no matter what you do, you cannot please everyone :)"

    Of course that means not blogging makes me and others upset! :)

    But more importantly it is great that you share your experiences. They are valuable... more valuable than people's complaints. They are valuable for others learning from shared or different experiences. They are also valuable for the blog writer because blogging is a creative and often therapeutic activity.

    I always enjoy reading about other people's journeys, especially those on the Northern Rivers. I'm sure that like others I'd love to keep hearing from you in 2015.

    ReplyDelete